I intended to make a very special pizza that i found on smitten kitchen, however, a key ingredient was no longer “good”, so i had to toss it and save the recipe for another day. sigh.
nevertheless, i was really in the mood for pizza which is very ironic (you will find out why in a few posts to come), so I just grabbed some fresh items from the fridge and went to town with my DELICIOUS trader joe’s garlic pizza crust. they make it so easy to make good pizza. god bless you trader joes. god bless you.
the thing i love the most about pizza, well maybe not the most but its definitely at the top of the list, is that you can throw whatever you are in the mood for on top of that pizza preferably with a red sauce, and be GOOD to Go for a delicious meal that you are sure to enjoy. so this is what i was in the mood for. simple but yet delicious. veggie ventures.
1 Bell Pepper
1/2 Cup of Spinach
1/2 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella (or whatever type of cheese you prefer on your pizza)
1/3 cup of Tomato Basil Marinara or Garlic Marinara or no sauce
1 Pizza crust (either homemade, one day i will be that brave) or any other that you can find in your local grocery store
1 ) Preheat your oven to 425 (trust meeee)
2) While oven is heating, roll out your dough with a rolling pin or a some sort of glass bottle and dust with corn STARCH
3) Drizzle baking sheet with oil and a few pinches of corn starch and place dough on the sheet
4) Chop up bell peppers (or whatever else you want to put on your pizza)
5) Add red sauce to your crust
6) Top with Cheese and other various toppings
7) Cook for about 15 minutes until the edges of the pizza are a nice brown
8) Enjoy and Share!