>These cookies will transform your life. You think I am kidding but I am COMPLETELY serious. For real though. These cookies are just so delicious and so simple that I wish that I had been consuming them my entire life (although my waistline would have not been too happy about it).
Side Note: I usually half the usual recipe because If I made the full recipe, I would have about four dozen cookies and would be tempted to eat every last one of them. Seriously.
3/4 Cup Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup of Old-Fashioned/Quick Cooking Oats
1 Cup of Butterscotch Chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl and set aside
3) Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl
4) Gradually beat in flour mixture over the course of 2-3 minutes
5) Stir in Oats and Butterscotch Chips
6) Round into approximate two inch balls and place them onto an baking sheet
7) Bake 7-8 minutes for chewy cookies
8) Cool on baking sheets for a couple of minutes…or just eat them immediately. your choice. i can’t resist.
9) Share and Enjoy!!!!