Adapted from Food.com
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) In a small bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt
3) In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, eggs, and extracts until well blended.
4) Stir dry mixture into wet mixture until just combined.
5) Fold in chocolate Chips
6) Cover bowl and refrigerate for two hours (or don’t…).
7) Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on parchment-lined cookies sheets.
8) Bake for 11-13 minutes
9) Share and Enjoy!
These are super simple but I really liked the hint of peppermint because it was so unexpected. A perfect holiday cookie primer. 🙂