>These are like Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies but better. Only because they have Holiday M & M’s instead…so that automatically makes them better. Just saying. Make these next Christmastime, your family will love you.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup M&M’s
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar until smooth.
3) Beat in eggs and then add vanilla
4) In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
5) Stir the dry ingredient mixture into the creamed mixture until well blended.
6) Add in the oats and fold in the M&M’s.
7) Drop by spoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheet.
8) Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven and let cool on the baking sheet.
9) Share and Enjoy!
Yeah just make them any holiday…and add the seasonal M&M’s! So much fun.