Another pasta dish from cooking light. This dish was a simple quick and easy creation and a great go to meal for anyone with limited time like me! Oh and it is obviously tasty! I would consider maybe adding some garbanzo beans for some protein and some kalamata olives just for some additional punch in the future. Maybe that will be done soon…
Adapted from Cooking Light Pasta
12 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
2/3 cup vegetable broth
6 tablespoons of crumbled goat cheese
1/3 cup fresh basil
1) Cook pasta according to directions (no salt) and drain
2) Meanwhile, oil large pan and add garlic. Saute for about 30 seconds.
3) Add tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes and stir frequently.
4) Add veggie broth and cook for one minute and remove from heat.
5) Add goat cheese, basil and season with salt and pepper to the PASTA and stir well.
6) Add tomato mixture to pasta and toss well.
7) Top with basil
8) Share and Enjoy!
As I said, super simple, super easy and quite delicious.