Sometimes I throw a bunch of things together and they taste good. They don’t look like much but they taste good and are pretty good for you too…for real. Have you ever done that? Yeah you have. You’ve done it too. Admit it. Ok, now on to a little Shrimp Fried dish that I conjured up.
2 cups brown rice, cooked (1 cup dry…preferably 1-2 days old)
1 cup cooked shrimp
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup grape tomatoes
2 tablespoons of Soy sauce
1) Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat
2) Add medium onion and saute for 3-4 minutes and then add bell pepper and season with salt pepper for another 2-3 minutes.
3) Add shrimp to mixture and cook for about 5-6 minutes until they turn pink.
4) Scramble egg and add to saucepan.
5) Add brown rice and cherry tomatoes to egg and vegetables and toss for another few minutes to let the flavors mix.
6) Add soy sauce and stir some more.
Oh and I topped it with some basil just for visual effect 🙂