Pasta and fresh veggies. Oh and cheese. Don’t forget the cheese.
Mix it up…do it up…live it up…that’s the key to a good pasta plus veggie salad.
This was just a quick and easy pasta “salad” that I threw together one day for lunch and then obviously had plenty of leftovers.
1/4 box of angel hair pasta (or however much or little you would like)
1/2 cup garbanzo beans
1 small zucchini, diced into small quarters
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup of feta
1) Cook pasta according to direction and then drain and set aside.
2) Meanwhile in a medium saucepan, heat with olive oil.
3) Saute zucchini for 4-6 minutes and then add grape tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4) Add drained pasta to the medium saucepan and toss well.
5) Transfer pasta mixture to medium bowl.
6) Add chickpeas, feta cheese and top with salt and pepper and toss well.
7) Share and Enjoy!
Mix it up and add whatever mix of veggies you may like. This is a perfect quick lunch or dinner…especially for a vegetarian! Yeaaaah!