So. I eventually just started baking a lot of traditional and familiar cookies to provide some sort of normalcy to the 25 days of holiday cookies and treats.
Therefore, for my cookie swap, I decided to do a familiar but delicious treat…these White Chocolate Craisin Macadamia Nut cookies. Essentially, they are these a variation of these White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies but a little bit different.
These are always a crowd please, so you should probably make these just because it’s a manic Monday.
1 + 3/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks) (softened)
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1/2 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a stand mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat together butter and sugars until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix.
3) In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4) Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix well.
5) Fold in white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts and craisins with spatula until well mixed.
6) Roll dough into 1 1/2inch balls and drop on cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
7) Bake in oven for about 8-10 minutes until tops are slightly browned.
8 ) Remove from oven and cool on baking wire.
9) Share and Enjoy!