So I went on a 3o day cleanse of sorts. Well, to be more specific, I went on the Paleo Diet for 30 days. I’m not a crazy dieter sort of person, but I wanted to start building more lean muscle from my workouts, so I decided to do Paleo to get stronger. TRUTH.
Before I started my Paleo, I wanted to use up all my delicious things in my fridge that would go bad since I would be giving them up for 30 days. On a whim, I just decided to make a pizza with goat cheese on top of it. Now, this is nothing really special because I have shared with you my standard dough recipe for a different pizza recipe. However, this pizza took me by surprise with how good it was. I will say that if you do not like goat cheese, you will not like this pizza. At all. Also, if you do not like Spanish olives, you will also not like this pizza. At all. But if you like both goat cheese and olives, let’s party.
1 4 oz. log of goat cheese
2/3 cup of pizza sauce (homemade or store-bought)
1/2 cup spanish olives
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2) Make dough according to previous directions.
3) Once dough is prepared, spread tomato sauce on dough.
4) Top with goat cheese. Top with olives. (Yes, it is this simple).
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted with a touch of brown.
6) Remove pizza from oven. Let cool for 10-15 minutes.
7) Share and Enjoy!
So tasty. So easy. You should make this soon…and like soon, I mean tomorrow. And by tomorrow, I mean today.