I found this simple looking tasty shrimp dish while perusing the pins of pinterest. This is a nice dish because it can either be a side or a main and is easy to whip up in no time.
Adapted from: Gimme Some Oven
1/2 lb. raw shrimp, deveined and peeled
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon white wine
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs (or whatever bread crumbs you have)
1 tablespoon. fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
half of a lemon (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2) In a medium sized bowl, combine shrimp, garlic and white whine. Combine well and pour into baking dish.
3) Spread evenly in baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
4) In a bowl, mix melted butter with bread crumbs and parsley and until well combined.
5) Sprinkle mixture over the shrimp in the baking dish.
6) Bake until shrimp are pink and transluscent, about 15-18 minutes and bread crumbs have browned.
7) Remove from oven. Share and Enjoy!
So simple, so tasty! Make this!