This was part two of GlutenfreeMomo’s birthday package. I could almost call these Oatmeal Craisin Coconut cookies because the Coconut flavor comes through in full effect. Definitely a great simple recipe for the Gluten-Free loves in your life.
1/2 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup corn meal
1 cup old fashioned oats (or quick cooking)
1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup craisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease baking sheet and set aside.
2. In stand mixer, beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla on low speed.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, sift together flour, corn meal, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. Add dry ingredients to stand mixer in two parts on low-medium speed.
5. Add in oats and then add in craisins until all ingredients are well combined.
6. Place cookies on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for about 8-10 minutes until slightly browned.
8. Remove from oven. Cool on wire rack.
9. Share and Enjoy!
Calories 109; Calories from Fat 41; Total Fat 4.5 g; Saturdated Fat 2.6 g; Trans Fat 0.0 g; Cholesterol 17 mg ; Sodium 116 mg; Total Carbs 16.3 g; Dietary Fiber 1.7 g; Sugars 9.8 g; Protein 1.2 g