Wahh. I don’t really know what to talk to you about today. Life is crazy, per usual. I potentially work too much, what’s new. However, I am really on my “eat clean, train dirty” game and I’ve been beastmoding the gym lately so that’s been awesome. Although by the end of the day, I am ready to pass out…I feel great throughout the day and I am really seeing differences in my body, skin, hair and just everythingggg. So keep at it friends. It’s an 80/20 or 90/10 sorta thing! Trust me, I have some good delicious cheats coming to you soon but I needed to throw in another super healthy and delicious thing before I get to the not-so-good for your healthy lifestyle but good-for-your-soul things. OH! And I am getting back on my restaurant reviews soon! I promise! I have some awesome places to eat to share with ya’ll! Love.
Adapted from 30 Days of Amazing Paleolithic Breakfats
1 cup sliced mixed berries
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 large egg
1 large egg white
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1) In a small bowl, combine berries with lemon juice. Stir and set aside.
2) In another bowl, whisk together eggs and egg whites. Add in vanilla.
3) In a medium sized (non-stick, preferably) skillet, heat about 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat.
4) Once pan is coated, add eggs to pan and cook until eggs are set about 3-4 minutes. Once set, gently flip egg and let cook on other side, 1-2 minutes.
5) Add fruit mixture on top and carefully fold omelette in half. Cook for another minute and then transfer to plate.
6) Share and Enjoy!
This was super easy and super delicious. I like the twist on a traditional omelette by adding fruit to it to give it a nice sweet flavor kick.