Oh hi. I’ve missed you all so much. Good news is that I am back and better than ever. I have so much to share with you, so lets limit the chatter chatter for now and just get to pumpkin. Mmk.
I have a recipe up here for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies which are scrumptious, but given my newish clean eating, I decided that I needed a remake and these turned out just as good as the other ones but without the guilt. Anddd they are gluten-free. 🙂
1/2 cup oat flour
1/3 cup pumpkin purée
2 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons Enjoy life mini chocolate chips
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon xylitol
1 tablespoon honey
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Prepare baking sheet. Either lightly grease with oil of your choice online with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3) In a medium bowl, mix together egg, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, and applesauce.
4) In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and a dash of salt.
5) Combine wet and dry ingredients together and fold in chocolate chips.
6) Place cookie dough balls on baking sheet about 1 inch apart. *I used a tablespoon and made little bite size cookies. 😊
7) Bake for 8-10 minutes.
8) Share and Enjoy!
Scrumptious little healthy bites of loveeee.