Post per day for the holidays! I hope…
I participated in a holiday challenge through Instagram (follow me @karebear109 ), and these were one of my creations from the challenge. The challenge was awesome and it really got my creative juices flowing again, so I loved it and I’m sure you will indirectly love it to when I share all the things I created for you!
These are really really tasty and even for your family members that aren’t into healthy eating, they won’t even know the difference. 😊
1 cup oat flour
4 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 coconut sugar
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup Macadamia nuts
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
0) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1) In a stand mixer, combine coconut oil and sugar. Mix well then add in egg and vanilla and continue to mix.
2) In a small bowl, sift together dry ingredients: oat flour, baking powder and baking soda.
3) Combine dry ingredients to wet ingredients and continue to mix on low.
4) Fold in cranberries, dark chocolate chips and Macadmia nuts until well combined.
5) Drop cookies on lined or lightly greased baking sheet by the tablespoon about 1 inch apart.
6) Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
7) Remove. cool. Share and Enjoy!
Perfect yum. Just perfect.