Hi Beautiful people!
Sorry it has been a whole since I last posted, but I got sick last week (I never get sick! It was weird), so that slowed me down a bit! However, I am now feeling much better so I wanted to finally post this delicious fudge recipe I created back in December!
I feel like fudge is way under consumed in this county, I mean we only eat it really during holidays but with this guilt free version, you can eat it all year round!
I used some specialty nut butters from a couple of companies that I love and recommend, but any nut butters will do! This is also definitely a great gift treat during the holidays.
1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Coconut Butter
1/2 cup Chocolate Almond Butter
1/4 cup Regular Almond Butter
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon maple extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1-2 scoop(s) protein powder (optional)
3/4 cup frozen cranberries
1) Combine nutbutters into bowl and heat until slightly melted. Add in coconut oil and mix until well blended.
2) Add in all other ingredient (except cranberries) and continue to mix until batter is nice and smooth.
3) Gently fold in cranberries and mix.
4) Line 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil or wax paper.
5) Pour fudge batter into dish and spread evenly.
6) Put in freezer and let set for at least an hour.
7) Cut, serve and enjoy!
* Notes- I used a food processor to mix all my ingredients (except for the cranberries). You can mix your nut butters up however you choose, but because of the coconut oil your fudge will begin to get melty pretty quick once removed from the freezer. 😊